Our guest this week brought an outrageous amount of energy and an infectious smile to the podcast, plus some pretty impressive handstand skills. Jennifer Rochon is one of Montreal’s top trainers, an Under Armour Ambassador, and Global News’s fitness expert. Jennifer discusses her past influences in gymnastics and diving, being bullied as a teenager and how she stumbled into fitness. If you want some serious motivation head over to Jennifer’s page and watch her pull a ridiculous amount of weight off the ground and put it above her head. Don’t forget to share and subscribe.
(Loved Us? Hated Us? Rate and leave a review here)
Liked the Episode? Try Something Similiar.
Follow The Ro Show
IG – @jenniferrochon_jro
This Podcast is Brought To You By
Thanks to Karen and Anne for bringing us into this world and keeping us alive long enough to screw it up ourselves.
Biosteel Sports Nutrition
Biosteel Sports Nutrition is a Toronto based company, and a leader in high-performance sports drinks for professional athletes and everyday champions alike.
A product created out of necessity and is trusted by athletes like Connor McDavid, Brooke Henderson, Rosie MacLennan, and Andrew Wiggins. They have a full line of products, including their signature High-Performance Sports Drink and Advanced Recovery Formula Protein plus a brand new rooster of Biosteel Green Powder.
Living like a champion requires championship nutrition and there’s no one we trust more.
Enter Promo Code – ChampLifestyle at www.biosteel.com for 15% Off the Next Order
We care about food…a lot, and after having truLOCAL on the podcast we were stoked to throw a couple of their Ontario raised steaks on the BBQ. We loved them and couldn’t wait to try the rest of their amazing products and wanted to give you a chance to try them too.
To celebrate our new partnership head over to truLOCAL.ca and use the code word CHAMPIONSHIP10 for $25 dollars off a regular box! We don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
- The naming of the RO Show – 4:30
- Jennifer’s life before coaching and training – 7:00
- Jennifer’s Early Relationship with Sports – 9:10
- The lessons learned from being bullied and how it all changed – 12:00
- Lessons we can learn from our elders and why we often need someone with distance to help us – 20:00
- Why you never know who you’ll meet – The Global News Gig – 23:00
- Trying to help everyone – 27:00
- Calisthenics – The fitness style made for Instagram – 30:00
- Jennifer’s love for helping others and disappointment in the state of the industry – 38:00
- Body Positivity – A Fine Balance Between Happiness in Appearance and Health – 50:30
- Champ Rounds – 57:45
Hear what other Champions have been saying about the Podcast
- I’m a fan of information and value. There are only a few podcasts I rock with that are worth the time, JRE with Joe Rogan, Championship Lifestyle, Think Space with Joss Biggins, Gary Vee Audio with Gary Vee etc. We should be auditing everything, audit the BS out of your podcasts and your ear. I’m rocking with this podcast pretty much every day”
- Paulwall2837 said “Genuinely get excited to listen! Great topics and great flow, Adrian and Sylvia definitely know how to keep you interested!”
- The Stretch Therapist said “what a great time – informal, raw and just an all around good time.”