Our guest this week has one of the best mustaches around, and not just in November. He has also jumped out of an airplane 101 times, ran with bulls, swam with sharks, and had a whole host of other bad-ass experiences on his own crusade to face fear. Billy Anderson, the mustached daredevil has now made it his personal mission to help others through his coaching company the Courage Crusade. We discuss Billy’s journey from corporate marketing to Costa Rican sugar farms before finally realizing that coaching is his calling. We loved the episode and suggest you order a copy of Billy’s book “Your Comfort Zone is Killing You”! Enjoy, Rate, Review!
(Loved Us? Hated Us? Rate and leave a review here)
Liked the Episode? Try Something Similiar.
Website – www.couragecrusade.com
Youtube – CourageCrusade
Twitter – @courgaecrusade
FB – @couragecrusade
This Podcast is Brought To You By
Thanks to Karen and Anne for bringing us into this world and keeping us alive long enough to screw it up ourselves.
Biosteel Sports Nutrition
Biosteel Sports Nutrition is Toronto based company, and a leader in high-performance sports drinks for professional athletes and everyday champions alike.
A product created out of necessity and is trusted by athletes like Connor McDavid, Brooke Henderson, Rosie MacLennan, and Andrew Wiggins. They have a full line of products, including their signature High-Performance Sports Drink and Advanced Recovery Formula Protein plus a brand new rooster of Biosteel Green Powder.
Living like a champion requires championship nutrition and there’s no one we trust more.
Enter Promo Code – ChampLifestyle at www.biosteel.com for 15% Off the Next Order
We care about food…a lot, and after having truLOCAL on the podcast we were stoked to throw a couple of their Ontario raised steaks on the BBQ. We loved them and couldn’t wait to try the rest of their amazing products and wanted to give you a chance to try them too.
To celebrate our new partnership head over to truLOCAL.ca and use the code word CHAMPIONSHIP10 for $25 dollars off a regular box! We don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
- Billy’s Story and Stache (2:46)
- Billy’s first job in marketing based out of London England (3:15)
- The 1/3 Life Crisis (6:10)
- Working for Outward Bound with Youth at Risk (10:05)
- Developing Relationships and the Importance of Respect (13:00)
- Living on a Sugar Farm in Costa Rica – Finding Happiness in Hard work (18:48)
- Missing business and heading into the Non-profit sector – Why Billy sucks at fundraising (23:50)
- What professional coaching means – Adler / ICF (27:00)
- Jumping out of planes, running with bulls and swimming with sharks – The start of the Courage Crusade (32:20)
- The creation of Billy’s first book – Your Comfort Zone is Killing You (40:00)
- Sylvie’s deep fear of ostriches (41:47)
- The challenges in writing a book and the benefit of using the Pomodoro Technique – Not a drink. Who knew? (47:00)
- Creating routines and responsibility for productivity (52:00)
- Billy’s Top Values (55:20)
- Champ Rounds (56:00)
Hear what other Champions have been saying about the Podcast
- I’m a fan of information and value. There are only a few podcasts I rock with that are worth the time, JRE with Joe Rogan, Championship Lifestyle, Think Space with Joss Biggins, Gary Vee Audio with Gary Vee etc. We should be auditing everything, audit the BS out of your podcasts and your ear. I’m rocking with this podcast pretty much every day”
- Paulwall2837 said “Genuinely get excited to listen! Great topics and great flow, Adrian and Sylvia definitely know how to keep you interested!”
- The Stretch Therapist said “what a great time – informal, raw and just an all around good time.”