(Loved Us? Hated Us? Rate and leave a review here)
Liked the Episode? Try Something Similiar.
Website – www.julianho.ca
Instagram – @julianho.ca
FB – @JulianAlexanderHo
Spotify – @2point0toronto
This Podcast is Brought To You By
Thanks to Karen and Anne for bringing us into this world and keeping us alive long enough to screw it up ourselves.
Biosteel Sports Nutrition
Biosteel Sports Nutrition is Toronto based company, and a leader in high-performance sports drinks for professional athletes and everyday champions alike.
A product created out of necessity and is trusted by athletes like Connor McDavid, Brooke Henderson, Rosie MacLennan, and Andrew Wiggins. They have a full line of products, including their signature High-Performance Sports Drink and Advanced Recovery Formula Protein plus a brand new rooster of Biosteel Green Powder.
Living like a champion requires championship nutrition and there’s no one we trust more.
Enter Promo Code – ChampLifestyle at www.biosteel.com for 15% Off the Next Order
We care about food…a lot, and after having truLOCAL on the podcast we were stoked to throw a couple of their Ontario raised steaks on the BBQ. We loved them and couldn’t wait to try the rest of their amazing products and wanted to give you a chance to try them too.
To celebrate our new partnership head over to truLOCAL.ca and use the code word CHAMPIONSHIP10 for $25 dollars off a regular box! We don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
- Julian’s Relationship with his twin Brother and their Family (2:00)
- Knowing exactly what he wanted to pursue from a very young age – The value of a defined path (10:00)
- IQ and EQ – Understanding the importance of both and how to leverage them (11:30)
- The difficulty in transferring traditional classroom academics to the training floor and real-life situations (14:00)
- Moving Back to Toronto -Door to Door flyers and learning to hustle (15:30)
- Are we forgetting how to work hard and hustle for what we want? (21:00)
- Internal vs External Rejection (26:25)
- Julian’s Why (31:30)
- Ultra Marathon Running & Ironman Triathalons – Julian’s First 100 Mile Race (34:30)
- The most challenging part of running 100 miles (39:45)
- Julian’s fear of swimming and how he and his Mother approached it together (44:00)
- How to mentally prepare for physically and emotionally demanding tasks (48:00)
- Lifestyle Management – Changing how you brush your teeth (54:00)
- Revamping 2Point0Toronto (56:20)
- Quick Seth Godin Fanboy Session (1:03:00)
- Championship Rounds (1:06:00)
Books To Read / Podcast to Listen
- The Go-Giver – A Litte Story About a Powerful Business Idea
- Fear: Essential Wisdom for Getting Through the Storm
- Ted Radio Hour
- On Being with Krista Tippet
Hear what other Champions have been saying about the Podcast
- I’m a fan of information and value. There are only a few podcasts I rock with that are worth the time, JRE with Joe Rogan, Championship Lifestyle, Think Space with Joss Biggins, Gary Vee Audio with Gary Vee etc. We should be auditing everything, audit the BS out of your podcasts and your ear. I’m rocking with this podcast pretty much every day”
- Paulwall2837 said “Genuinely get excited to listen! Great topics and great flow, Adrian and Sylvia definitely know how to keep you interested!”
- The Stretch Therapist said “what a great time – informal, raw and just an all around good time.”