(Loved Us? Hated Us? Rate and leave a review here)
Liked the Episode? Try Something Similiar.
Follow Crows Nest
Website – www.crowsnestbarbershop.com
Instagram – @crowsnestbarbershop
This Podcast is Brought To You By
Thanks to Karen and Anne for bringing us into this world and keeping us alive long enough to screw it up ourselves.
Biosteel Sports Nutrition
Biosteel Sports Nutrition is Toronto based company, and a leader in high-performance sports drinks for professional athletes and everyday champions alike.
A product created out of necessity and is trusted by athletes like Connor McDavid, Brooke Henderson, Rosie MacLennan and Andrew Wiggins. They have a full line of products, including their signature High-Performance Sports Drink and Advanced Recovery Formula Protein plus a brand new rooster of Biosteel Green Powder.
Living like a champion requires championship nutrition and there’s no one we trust more.
Enter Promo Code – ChampLifestyle at www.biosteel.com for 15% Off the Next Order
- What is the Crows Nest?
- Jon’s professional snowboarding career
- Life after Snowboarding
- The hypocrisy surrounding Jon’s philosophy on meat eating – no babies – animals – no baby animals
- West 49 – How Jon and his now wife came to Toronto
- Blood and Bandages – Jon’s start at barbering
- Opening Crows Nest
- Neo-trades – The resurgence of barbershops, plumbers, carpenters, and craft
- The experience around having your haircut and why Jon was drawn to it
- Expansion of Crows Nest – Becoming a chain of community shops
- Where Jon looks for inspiration – RVCA
- Love, Spirituality, and Business
- Role Reversal (1:02)
- Championship Rounds