Our guest this week is the co-founder of IBS Academy and was everything we could hope for: open, vulnerable, full of energy and dropped some real knowledge on one of nutrition most popular topics, GUT HEALTH. Cass Hope spent the hour blending together personal experience with digestive issues, childhood fear and anxiety, drug abuse, and how her own brand of spiritual science together with some amazing mentors helped her become symptom-free and healthy. She breaks down SIBO, Nutrigenomics, the Second Brain, antimicrobials and more. It’s an amazing episode and so timely as the fitness communities interest in the gut grows.
This Podcast is Brought To You By
Thanks to Karen and Anne for bringing us into this world and keeping us alive long enough to screw it up ourselves.
Biosteel Sports Nutrition
Biosteel Sports Nutrition is Toronto based company, and a leader in high-performance sports drinks for professional athletes and everyday champions alike.
A product created out of necessity and is trusted by athletes like Connor McDavid, Brooke Henderson, Rosie MacLennan and Andrew Wiggins. They have a full line of products, including their signature High-Performance Sports Drink and Advanced Recovery Formula Protein plus a brand new rooster of Biosteel Green Powder.
Living like a champion requires championship nutrition and there’s no one we trust more.
Enter Promo Code – ChampLifestyle at www.biosteel.com for 15% Off the Next Order
- Who is Cass Hope? The Dwell Connection
- Whole Foods – Oysters and Pizza
- IBS Academy – What is SIBO?
- Knowing your childhood environment. what parents need to know about the gut!
- The conference that changed everything
- Antimicrobials – What they are? What do I use them for?
- How SIBO is tracked and treated
- Methylation – The bodies gardening system
- Nutrigenomics – Genetic Testing for Nutrition and Training – How it helps create specific treatment plans an the potential darker underbelly of genetic testing
- Women’s College Hospital
- Blending Health Care – Traditional and Alternative in symbiosis
- The Second Brain – Neurotransmitters in the gut. The impact on Anxiety and Depression
- Finding Stability after 34 years
- Champ Rounds
- Dr. Robyn Murphy, ND