Another East Coast connection for our 49th episode of the #CLP, a girl with high energy and a smile you can hear through the headphones. Cassie Day is the founder and owner of All Day Fit, a strength training company based out of Toronto, that is dedicated to helping women (and men) learn to eat, sweat and love their bodies. In addition to running All Day Fit out of a West-end studio, Cassie and her co-founder/friend Karina V started FitEscapes a retreat company focused on rebuilding and renewing your relationship with yourself. Come join Cassie on her quest to build one million strong women. Rate, Review, Share!
(Loved Us? Hated Us? Rate and leave a review here)
This Podcast is Brought To You By
Thanks to Karen and Anne for bringing us into this world and keeping us alive long enough to screw it up ourselves.
Biosteel Sports Nutrition
Biosteel Sports Nutrition is Toronto based company, and a leader in high-performance sports drinks for professional athletes and everyday champions alike.
A product created out of necessity and is trusted by athletes like Connor McDavid, Brooke Henderson, Rosie MacLennan and Andrew Wiggins. They have a full line of products, including their signature High-Performance Sports Drink and Advanced Recovery Formula Protein plus a brand new rooster of Biosteel Green Powder.
Living like a champion requires championship nutrition and there’s no one we trust more.
Enter Promo Code – ChampLifestyle at www.biosteel.com for 15% Off the Next Order
Follow Cassie Day
Insta – @cassiedayyy
Site – www.alldayfit.com
Site – www.fitescapes.ca
Insta – @fit.escapes
- What’s on Cassie Day’s Business Card – “Teaching women to Eat, Sweat, and Love their Bodies”
- How Cassie began working in the health and wellness industry-
- Using the gym to mitigate stress and overcome adversity-
- Working for Red Bull Canada in Digital Marketing-
- Backpacking through Asia-
- Working at Goodlife – Putting in the time –
- The Mission to build One Million strong women – Being an older sister to more than just family
- Playing in the Park – The start of All Day Fit and negotiating permits
- Struggling with Growth – Managing People and Prior Mentors
- A Day in the life of Cassie Day – (Also a Job Opportunity for Coaches)
- Authenticity with Branding – Navigating the Online Social Space
- FitEscapes – Building a retreat company and the unexpected challenges
- Champ Rounds