Welcome back Champions! We have an exciting new episode of the #CLP for your listening pleasure and one that is fitting for our Toronto based listeners. We are joined by #8 of the Toronto Maple Leafs, Connor Carrick. Conner was kind enough to take time out of his busy schedule to join us for an afternoon and we loved chatting over a big cup of bone broth. We chat about playing hockey for a storied franchise and what it means to always be under the spotlight, how having a dog has improved life and of course what his training routine, nutrition, and recovery program looks like. It was a great episode and we hope you enjoy it! Please rate, review and share!
(Loved Us? Hated Us? Rate and leave a review here)
Liked The Episode? Try these similar podcasts.
This Podcast is Brought To You By
Thanks to Karen and Anne for bringing us into this world and keeping us alive long enough to screw it up ourselves.
- Number eight on the program and number one in our hearts
- When did Connor know he wanted to be a pro player? When he realized he could make it a career
- Playing in the OHL. Why Connor passed up on an NCAA scholarship.
- Family Connections – Who Connor takes after the most.
- Connor’s first NHL game – 3 on 2 turnover
- Coming to Toronto – What it’s like to play in hockey-crazy town.
- Mike Babcock – Playing for one of the most intense coaches in the game and his fan made line of socks
- Hoggie – Being a Dog Dad
- Training – Offseason in Chicago (Ian Mack and Adjusting on the Fly)
- Nutrition – Connor’s desire to constantly learn more
- Champ Rounds