Welcome back Champions! We’re back with a new episode, and co-host Sylvie Tetrault is joined by the wonderful ladies from Well-TO-Do. Eme and Alyssa are self-proclaimed wellness nuts who have created a go-to-guide for the latest and greatest that Toronto’s health and wellness scene has to offer. Their website is full of information on events, local facilities, nutrition, style, wellness and so much more. The ladies dive into a recap of what 2017 had to offer for Toronto health nuts, what’s new and upcoming for 2018, plus an in-depth look at self-care and the attention it’s garnering in the training world. If you live in the GTA and fitness this is the episode for you! Rate, Review, Share!
Loved Us? Hated Us? Rate and leave a review here)
This Podcast is Brought To You By
Thanks to Karen and Anne for bringing us into this world and keeping us alive long enough to screw it up ourselves.
Biosteel Sports Nutrition
Biosteel Sports Nutrition is Toronto based company, and a leader in high-performance sports drinks for professional athletes and everyday champions alike.
A product created out of necessity and is trusted by athletes like Connor McDavid, Brooke Henderson, Rosie MacLennan and Andrew Wiggins. They have a full line of products, including their signature High-Performance Sports Drink and Advanced Recovery Formula Protein plus a brand new rooster of Biosteel Green Powder.
Living like a champion requires championship nutrition and there’s no one we trust more.
Enter Promo Code – ChampLifestyle at www.biosteel.com for 15% Off the Next Order
- What is Well To Do? Where did it come from?
- The background behind Well To Do?
- What WTD covers on their page?
- How to find unique content?
- Where should beginners start?
- 2018 Wellness Trends – What’s coming up?
- Self-Care – Trends and Preferences
- Muse – What is it?
- New Age – Outthere to Everywhere
- Crystals – Meanings and Benefits
- Reiki – What the energy movement means
- Super Foods – Mushrooms, Bone Broth, Collagen
- Space in the Health and Wellness Industry – How to find your own voice
- Competence and Confidence Loop
- What’s Next for Well TO Do?
- Champ Rounds