Welcome back Champions! We are joined this week by a master of connection and collaboration, two terms that are relatively new to the workforce and ones that are resonating with this generation more than ever before. Emma Brown is a #bossgirl who wears multiple hats. A spin instructor at one of Toronto’s most prestigious clubs @spokehaus, Toronto Brand Connector for RYU (Respect Your Universe) and so much more. We discuss Emma’s career in the fitness industry, how she fell in love with spinning, the trends in the Toronto training, and what it means to exist in a brand new category. Emma shares some great tips on networking and how to improve your connection. Enjoy!
Rate and Review!
(Loved Us? Hated Us? Rate and leave a review here)
This Podcast is Brought To You By
Thanks to Karen and Anne for bringing us into this world and keeping us alive long enough to screw it up ourselves.
Biosteel Sports Nutrition
Biosteel Sports Nutrition is Toronto based company, and a leader in high-performance sports drinks for professional athletes and everyday champions alike.
A product created out of necessity and is trusted by athletes like Connor McDavid, Brooke Henderson, Rosie MacLennan and Andrew Wiggins. They have a full line of products, including their signature High-Performance Sports Drink and Advanced Recovery Formula Protein plus a brand new rooster of Biosteel Green Powder.
Living like a champion requires championship nutrition and there’s no one we trust more.
Enter Promo Code – ChampLifestyle at www.biosteel.com for 15% Off the Next Order
- Emma’s Business Card
- How Emma joined the spin culture
- The Spin Phenomenon – Why
- Scaling back to move forward
- RYU – Respect Your Universe
- The day-to-day of a brand connector – The Breakfast Club
- Connection and Purpose in the workplace
- The Difference between Interaction and Connection – The Social Trap
- Starting Small and Starting Warm – How to network effectively
- What’s trending in Toronto – Boxing, Crossfit, Spin, Barry’s Bootcamp
- Changes in Female Fitness – A Shift to Strong
- Weight Lifted vs. Weight Lost
- Championship Rounds
- Christine Tessaro